This is for grabbing message templates to send to Scheme leaders
Help pages for users of the site.
What kind of schemes succeed on the Action Switchboard?
The only schemes that are realized into action are the ones whose leaders devote time to them. The facilitators can mentor you and direct you to resources, but the ultimate responsibility for completing the scheme is the scheme leader's.
How do I create a scheme on the Action Switchboard?
Creating a scheme on the Action Switchboard is pretty easy–coming up with the idea is the hard part. Once you've jumped that hurdle, you will be thoroughly guided through the process of putting a scheme together on the site. See the steps below so that you can have an idea of what to prepare beforehand:
Step 1: Scheme Name
You should pick a name for your scheme that will catch peoples' attention!
Scheme Donation Page Text
- Path: Administer > CiviContribute > Manage Contribution Pages > Scheme Donation Page > Configure > Title and Settings
Scheme Creation Confirmation
(Structure / Views Menu)
- Path: Structure > Views > Scheme Created (Help Page) > Edit
- Fields > Content:Title
- Rewrite Rules
- Enter content (HTML accepted)
- Note: [title_1] will be replaced by Scheme name
Scheme Creation Process
(Structure / Content Type Menu)
Many of the email that are sent once the status of something changes can be found here: actionswitchboard.net/admin/config/workflow/rules.
User Registration Private Message
(Configuration / Workflow Menu)
(Structure / Taxonomy Menu)
- Path: Structure > Taxonomy > Goals > Add Term
- Path: Structure > Taxonomy > Goals
Guides for managing this website.